You are in a room with a friend. The room has a door that is not locked. At one point your friend decides to go out of the room and travel the world outside which he does for the rest of his life. On the other hand you decide to stay all your life inside that room and never go out.
- Are you and your friend equally free?
- Is he “more” free than you?
Continue reading “Who is “more” free?”
Def –> 1 gogol = 1 followed by 100 zeros (10¹⁰⁰)
- 1 gogol kg is heavier than the whole mass of the observable Universe
- 1 gogol is bigger than the number of elementary particles in the observable universe (by a lot!!!)
- But 1 gogol = 70! (Only?)
So, Do you think a gogol is big?
Continue reading “Are numbers big?”